Classifed listing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adisonwoody

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I posted something to classified and in making changes - it is posted 4 times.......how do I delete 4 of them? I've looked for that means and haven't found it. Thanks.

Were you asking a question? The cave diving we did was with a dive master and a group. It was a unique experience where we went from fresh water to salt water - the interesecting point was like going into the abyss or like looking thru the bottom of a coke bottle. What is a MOD?

MOD is a moderator of the board. You have posted 4 threads about the gear by mistake. So I deleted them, as you wanted. I deleted 3 and left one, unless you don't want to sell the gear.
To be honest I don't understand the rest of your post - I was not asking about your diving.
But it's a pity you gave up diving. But I'm sure you have plenty other hobbies that will allow you to have fun.

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom