Circleville Twin Quarries, Saturday, July 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elonna

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Yes, I know they're shallow, but its a day trip and we're getting wet! Will be a great time...come join us! Planning on trying to be there sometime between 9am - 10am.

Think entry fee is $12 and air fills are $7. Hope to see you there :eek:)

Elonna

I took my training there and have been back a couple of times. Unfortunately, I have to take my future scuba diver to a kid's birthday party.

It is shallow but for something close and fun to do it's pretty nice!

Here is a video of the last time I dove there. It's a long video. So, I hope you like listening to Glen Miller rather than bubbles. [video=youtube;Pobx6XU8ves]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pobx6XU8ves&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGubH2ZC08UAoWAiO9ec5FA[/video]

Yes, I know they're shallow, but its a day trip and we're getting wet! Will be a great time...come join us! Planning on trying to be there sometime between 9am - 10am.

Think entry fee is $12 and air fills are $7. Hope to see you there :eek:)

Elonna

What time is high Slack tide?:wink: We used to dive there regularly when we lived in Cincinnati. We liked it, but like Blue Heron Bridge near the current house even more!! Saw a seahorse and a Purplemouth Moray yesterday, some Pipefish, and a large Porcupinefish as well! All in water shallower than the quarry. I always liked seeing the nesting Bass and Perch at the Twins, Have fun!

Well unfortunately, due to physical impairment, we will not be diving Circleville this Saturday. Sorry for the short notice if you had planned on joining us. Hopefully we will have have time to reschedule it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom