Ciao from Italia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, long time lurking, finally made an account! Glad to be a part of the community! Wife and I just moved to italy and decided to take up diving and we are HOOKED! Even our son, only 8 does the Bubblemaker dives whenever we go. I only have about 12 dives past 2 months and we just got OW certified in November. Looking forward to logging more dives and getting our AOW come spring.

Wellcome here! (both to SB and to Italy).
Cavasso Nuovo is on the Alps, not very close to the sea, you have to make some kilometers for reaching interesting diving sites, like Liguria (5 terre, Portofino), Tuscany (Elba, Giglio, Argentario, etc.).
However one easy dive is the Miramare Marine Park at Trieste, which is also good for your son (6 meters max).
Or you have to cross the border and go to the East coast of Adriatic sea.

A good address in around Imperia, (I know it's far from your home, but it might be good vacation destination) and from there you can try the French Riviera here (a bunch of terrific guys).

Cavasso Nuovo is on the Alps, not very close to the sea, you have to make some kilometers for reaching interesting diving sites, like Liguria (5 terre, Portofino), Tuscany (Elba, Giglio, Argentario, etc.).
However one easy dive is the Miramare Marine Park at Trieste, which is also good for your son (6 meters max).
Thank you for the info! Now I have more areas to research, we are def eager to go explore! We have done most dives at the Y-40 and also in Piran for our 1st cert. Grazie mille!

A good address in around Imperia, (I know it's far from your home, but it might be good vacation destination) and from there you can try the French Riviera here (a bunch of terrific guys).
Awesome, will try check it out! Thank you!

I’ll actually be in Italy next oct and driving from Venice over to Barcelona. Is diving near Venice any good?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom