Christmast 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I've posted this elsewhere, and thought I'd share here as well... :)
-----
Ah the holiday season! Solstice, Hanukkah, Christmas, Boxing day, Kwanza, New Years and of course, all of us Capricorn babies who have the distinct honor of sharing our Birthdays with these celebrations. Sometimes it feels like so much to keep up with. Some keep it simple, a little rum and eggnog with friends one evening, sharing some gifts and call it a long weekend. Some, like me, have weeks worth of kids events, work related gatherings, friend gatherings, family gatherings all starting back as far as Thanksgiving and ending with a climatic hangover a little over a month later.. Oh, what am I rambling on about?!
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, a bunch of creatures were stirring, even our little mouse.
Grandma was over, the kids were opening gifts, and mom and dad were drinking coffee if you're catchin my drift.
When all of a sudden, the kids sugar crashed!
Cups slipped from limp hands with a thunk.. splash.
Through the house, Santa did sneak
Arranging neat gifts with hardly a peep.
Some bows and some arrows, some new socks to
And look at that, a Wiggles video for little you know who!
Back to his sleigh Santa did go,
Merry Christmas to you all, in sand or in snow!

Last edited:
Thanks for the good wishes and a Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. God Bless!!

I like "in sand or in snow!" maybe add "in sand, (swamp) or in snow...

Happy holidays!

:) Hiya Arizona - could be swamp, but where I live is right near the beach and we've got that pretty white sand, soo.. I couldn't resist :D

Thanks Theunis :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom