Christmas Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'd like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with plenty of diving in the ocean/pond/lake or even swamps!!!

Thanks, Dave, and the same to you.
(There's nothing like transoceanic cheer.)
Good luck in '02,
Mike

Feeling lonely here at work on Christmas Day!

Happy Christmas and many great diving experiences in the New Year

Jonathan

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Chad

I'm getting some SCUBA stuff I just know it... (well the fact that I just ordered my dry suit... :) )

from the GWn....It is 12:50 on Christmas morning....still waiting for Santa to show up....a little late...I guess if I went to bed he might show up sooner than later... anyway all the best to all in the this season of new beginnings...

Merry Christmas to you all. Santa did come, so I guess I was a good girl after all....

Have a safe and happy holiday.

----------

Joyeux Noêl à vous tout. Santa est venue, ainsi je devine que j'étais une bonne fille après tous...

Ayez des vacances sûres et heureuses.

Just wanted to wish everyone on the scubaboard a Merry Christmas and a VERY Wet New Year. May you dive more in 2002 than in 2001. Santa was good this year. Two scheduled trips in 2002, Grand Turk in February and Cozumel in May and thinking about Bonaire in August. Flo and I give dive trips to each other for Christmas instead of trying to buy just something to put under the tree. Besides, tickets and vouchers are very easy to wrap.
Best Wishes to all members of Scubaboard. Thanks for your e-friendship.

Burt & Flo Jackson

Back
Top Bottom