Choo-Choo Nudi's & Dressed-up Octopus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love those nudis!

Can you tell me your EXIF data for the nudi shot? So crisp!

Love the rest of 'em...I, too, had a great occy the other day - photos are coming once I get caught up on the work I neglected to go diving!

alcina:
Love those nudis!

Can you tell me your EXIF data for the nudi shot? So crisp!

Love the rest of 'em...I, too, had a great occy the other day - photos are coming once I get caught up on the work I neglected to go diving!
Here are the settings:
F3.2
1/200
ISO 64
External Strobe:Auto

Looking forward to your pics!

very nice, Lisa!

Nice.

Im jealous. Not a lot of nudibranches in the lake here. :(

Thanks for the feedback guys, I need it :eek:). I am have a hard time getting used to the stobe, took me 15 shots of the octopus and 5 or 6 for the nudis. Still lots of trial and error work ahead of me.

Good Job, Lisa! I love the octopus! Talk about camoflage

It took me several dives to get used to the strobe, too, and I still don't have it nailed down. Do you find that you need to adjust the f/stop dial more than just a click or two?

OH yeah....It's like taking a picture with every setting until I get something. Lucky for me it was a small octopus, a grown up would have just split.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom