Chiming in from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone! I joined back in May but this is my first post. I've only been diving for about 6 years so I guess you'd consider me a New:bee: I do love it and wish I could go more often! I usually go on one big trip per year. Most recently I went on a Bahamas Live Aboard....It was a wonderful experience and the diving was INCREDIBLE!

Welcome DivingDonna! Blackbeards cruise? If so, that is some great diving for the price! Unsure of where you are from in NC but my wife and I dive every weekend at Lake Jocassee in SC if you aren't too far away, you are welcome to join us.

Yes, it was Blackbeard's! No doubt they're EXCELLENT! We had a great crew and a great group of divers! There were only 11 divers on our trip so it allowed for much more diving...21 dives that week! I live in Thomasville. I'm not sure where that is in relation to Lake Jocassee??? I'll have to check into that!

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

Looks like about a 4 hour trip DivingDonna. Glad you had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom