chili crab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chinacat46

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Going to be passing thru Singapore on my trip to Lembeh Strait. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a place for chili crab in the Boat Quay area.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Thanks for the suggestions. We are only there for one night and our hotel is in that area so we probably won't have time to go roaming around.

Have fun getting your hands dirty! Order the fried buns to dip into the crab sauce. The 2 recommended outlets are around that area (just 10-15mins walk up-river)...

Thanks for the suggestions. We are only there for one night and our hotel is in that area so we probably won't have time to go roaming around.

No where in Singapore is too far to go in one night. You can go from one end of the country to another end in one hour by car. :D

No where in Singapore is too far to go in one night. You can go from one end of the country to another end in one hour by car. :D

Well then where would you recommend for the best chili crab in Singapore.

Maybe you can try this:

Singaporeans can get very religious when it comes to food, and no matter which restaurant I or someone recommends you, there will bound to be voices supporting the choice or criticizing it. LOL.
Nevertheless, I truly hope you will enjoy your short stay in my country and hope you love the food here as well. :)

Thanks. I've been to Singapore before and always enjoy it. It's a "fine" city/country. LOL

I spent 6 days there in 2000 during the Chinese New Year. That was a party!

Back
Top Bottom