Checklist Sticker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm still a newbie (100 hours on my JJ), and I used to carry one of those TDI preflight checklist cards with me. But it's awkward to hold onto while gearing up on a dive boat, and I kept losing it.

I made these stickers to put on my handset, and printed them out on Avery waterproof shipping labels with a laser printer.

If anyone wants them, PM me with your email address and I'll send you the Word document.

checklist_sticker.jpg

I have mine in the same place but I use white electrical tape and a fine tip sharpie. Granted I have to replace it after a couple dozen dives or so. Let us know how it holds up over time.

Yup, that’s exactly what I did before this.... I used the sharpie on white duct tape and the ink smudged pretty quickly. Maybe electrical tape would hold it better.

I figure that since I can print out ten of these for a few cents, even if they peel off after a few dives it’s still easier that the old method. Plus, my handwriting is so bad I can hardly read it myself!

Cool! The product that they offer looks like fixed sizes, and not big enough for the checklist. I wonder if they would do a custom order? The print and paper is probably nicer than the Avery stuff, and looks like it's very readable. Maybe I'll ask them.

But it's not showing it! :(

Chairman! It'll show when you move to the invoice page. Additionally, I believe Ray will email you to confirm your order, picture and design before printing as well.

OK, update on the stickers. I just got my first order from divinglabels.com, and they did a terrific job! The ones I printed out on Avery waterproof labels tended to peel off after a few dives. Not such a big deal to replace them, but these are much nicer. Got them in two versions - standard Vinyl and 3M reflective:

stickers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom