Checking in from Virginia Beach, VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Glad to be aboard a forum with such a vast amount of knowledge. Got my Open water back in 2003 here in VB and dove occasionally during my travels but nothing constant or technical. Now I'm stationed in Virginia Beach again and looking to finish what I originally set out to do, which is to explore the graveyard of the Atlantic. Looking forward to participate and learn from some of you old salts.

/R Nick

Where are you stationed(what command)? I'm an instructor at CNATTU Oceana. I dive in Hatteras and Morehead city quite a bit and teach OW thru Trimix in the local area. Welcome back to VA beach.

Im going through the E-2 NFO RAG at NOB. I got my OW at Dive Quarters, but will probably switch to Divers unlimited since its closer to me and DQ is going through a management change. Short term I'm looking to get my Nitrox and AOW. I was at VFA-106 02-04 and VFA-131 06-08.

Cool beans. I'm sure we will cross paths at some point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom