Check Your AA FLTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobra269

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Schedule for Dec 12 to Dec 22 for a diving trip. Suppose to arrive and depart the same day. Checked my Flts yesterday. Shows my departing flt from DFW departs for RTB 50 mins before I land and no return. All flts now are overnight on their web site. No notification from AA on the change. Not happy.

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked mine for next April/May and so far everything is as it should be. I'll keep a check on them but I've had very good experience with AA sending any change notices in the past. We'll see how it goes.

At this point, I'm just hoping we don't have to reschedule again due to Covid.

Just checked ours for Dec 19th and I think we're ok as of now. Our flight into DFW arrives at 09:29 and departs for RTB at 10:35. Not sure on return though, but don't care so much about that one :)

AA Dec 12-20Th NY CLT CZM

Return:CZM-MIA-LGA

Still as booked....

Yes it's a good idea to check any flights every few days at this time. I'm flying from Amsterdam to Chicago next week and so far I've had two fights cancelled in the last ten days, one by BA and one by AA, neither of them emailed me to let me know my flight was cancelled and I needed to reschedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom