Check out the Hunting Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have listed all the spearfishing rodeos through June. Check it out

Hey Mrfish,

I live in N. O. but mostly dive in FL. I am interested in doing some rig diving and have a boat - 28' Mako inboard that I use to fish offshore.

Do you know of any local folks who might be interested in doing some rig diving on my boat and sharing costs?

Wetclay

Give me a call........504-654-6355.....we are always looking for fellow divers. Robbie

mrfish87:
Give me a call........504-654-6355.....we are always looking for fellow divers. Robbie

Shouldn't you be loading the boat or something? I am stuck waiting for the weekend but will definitely be there for the Rodeo. We are going long out of Fourchon, probably 45 to 60 miles to the south-southwest. Are you diving during the week or just on Saturday? Give me a call later.

Zz

I am waiting to load Daves boat. I'm only going on Saturday...but I am planning a massacre. You going to Fourchon I see. We are coming down on Friday night. Dave said he's going to pick us up at the dock. See you there...??? I'll give you a holler later.

Back
Top Bottom