Check out Diveheart tonight on NBC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations to Rainbow Reef Dive Center Key Largo on the job they do partnering with Diveheart to make this possible.:acclaim::acclaim:

What an awesome story! I understand physical challenges and can sincerely appreciate the wonders of the underwater world. Great news piece :D

Also have to give a shout out to our buddies at Rainbow Reef Dive Center - it was heartwarming to see the "Tropical Adventure" taking these special divers out to the reef, just as she takes us out to dive each time we visit. RRDC is a great operation to dive with! Looking good Captain Graham :wink:

Thanks for the heads up.

That was awesome. Thank you for providing that link.

A great and heart warming story. I applaud people who help others with challenges and injuries in service to our country or their community experience diving.
The one girl who had polio and talked about how diving was the first pain free time in her life was of particular note.

I enjoyed the story a lot, and particularly the joy of the kids doing those dives. Freeing one's self from gravity has been one of the reasons I have enjoyed diving for so long; the feeling of weightlessness is wonderful (in all the joys of that word) for all. But particularly those who have had life situations develop whereby they cannot do the things on land that we take for granted, the experience of weightlessness has to be enthralling. Thank you for telling us about this news story, and may the story continue for those kids...and perhaps expand to others who have not yet experienced this sense of wonder.

SeaRat

PS:
[B:
anse cochon[/B]]Working toward getting wet again May 2013
04.gif
, after suffering totally ruptured achilles while on dive trip in St Lucia Dec 2011 and failed surgery requiring total reconstruction in August 2012.:depressed:
Heal well. I hope 2013 is better for you than the recent past.

Hi everyone!
Thanks for watching! I have posted the clip on here as well. Please share the Diveheart story with others.
Thanks
Willie

Back
Top Bottom