Cheating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benzonar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know this is underwater photography, but whilst on a jetty about to embark on some wet action I managed to spot these critters.

I'm a newbie so be gentle.

Very nice results considering you kept your camera dry!

Okay, I know it's a cheat (as it was taken in Monte Carlo Aquarium), but I think it's a pretty nice picture of a Lion Fish. I just hope I can get as close in the Red Sea in four weeks time (we're off to Dahab).

Canon s50, Fast Shutter Mode, no flash.

I wouldn't try and get that close if they are anything like the ones in Taba.

Had a Lion fish and his wingman chase me for a few minutes when I swam down to take a pic of a nudibranch.

They both came over the brow of some coral and I'm lucky I caught them out of the side of my vision (thank god for the side panels on my Splendive IV mask).

Fins were splayed and heads were down as they came after me.

I suppose since it's doubtful I'll get to the Red Sea, if I'm going to ever see Lionfish I'm going to have to go to some of the sites along the Atlantic where they have been seen here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom