Cheap Ikelite Housing for Canon XTi, backpack and various bits 'n' bobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meldives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Maybe you are looking for a cheap backup camera set up or wanting to get into underwater photography but don't want to spend a fortune.

For sale is my Ikelite housing for a Canon XTi (400D) with tray. One of the control knobs is broken on the inside, but it can be repaired by Ikelite or if you are handy you would be able to do it yourself after getting the part.

Also included is the backpack to carry it in. I have used this backpack for the housing, two Inon strobes and various arms, clamps etc and taken it onboard as carryon luggage. It's heavy but the backpack is so compact people don't normally think it weighs much - so if your airline doesn't weigh carryon lugguage you're set.

To finish it off there are various bits and bobs including a sync cord, a couple of inon arms, clamps and a box of small things - not really sure what's in there or what they are for, but they will be yours just in case they are important
smile.png

$200 USD plus shipping (shipping is from Ireland)

Bump. For anyone interested, I got a quote from the post office for postage to the USA and it is 70euro (weighs over 5kg)

Bumping again...anyone interested?

Hi, sorry this has been sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom