Cheap Dining Options Near Scuba Club Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to grab a quick taxi (or take a longer walk in the evening, it really isn't that terrible especially if its not too humid), head up to Coldwell - lots of great places. My personal favorite is Chilangos.

If you are in that area and want something a bit more expensive, I have heard great things about K'ooben Laab, but I haven't eaten there myself yet. K'ooben Laab · Avenida Licenciado Pedro Joaquin Coldwell entre, Calle José María Morelos entre 25 y 39 numeo 533 a depto 2Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexiko

Here is list of restaurants I attempt to keep current (impossible job!). There have been many changes in restaurants since Covid hit but there are many, many fantastic places to eat. Might be hard to find a "shady" area within walking distance of SCC , Coz is very safe as long as you use common sense.

If you like the food truck or authentic food experience go to Gastro Park (behind Centro area) or stop at any of the many restaurants of 30th or 65th ave. but these are a bit of a hike from SCC, taxis are cheap.

Wow, thank you for putting this together. Headed down on Sunday and just saved this to my computer for reference!

Very kind of you to document and share- much appreciated.

Here is list of restaurants I attempt to keep current (impossible job!). There have been many changes in restaurants since Covid hit but there are many, many fantastic places to eat. Might be hard to find a "shady" area within walking distance of SCC , Coz is very safe as long as you use common sense.

If you like the food truck or authentic food experience go to Gastro Park (behind Centro area) or stop at any of the many restaurants of 30th or 65th ave. but these are a bit of a hike from SCC, taxis are cheap.
Thanks a bunch! And thanks for everyone else to for input.

Back
Top Bottom