Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300bar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just a quick question,

Why are so few members using our chatbox.:confused:
It can be great fun having LIVE contact with some fellow members.

Do drop in once and a while.

:lotsalove:

Just a quick question,

Why are so few members using our chatbox.:confused:
It can be great fun having LIVE contact with some fellow members.

Do drop in once and a while.

:lotsalove:

Honestly, I've tried it a few times, but much prefer to take my time in the regular forum. I like being able to read and post at my leisure, and go back in time if necessary.

That being said, I did spend my New Year's Eve in the chat and rang in the New Year with Pete giving us a play by play of the activites at Weekie Watchie. :D

Is there any way to get the "Members currently using the Scuba Chat:" (number at least) and put it on more than just the main forums list? If it were at the top of the thread pages (or bottom, by the Reply area!), it would show people when there's someone to chat with.

Gee it's working get in there NOW it's fun

Hehe, we hide it under the "Scuba Chat" link at the top of each page. Best hiding place *ever*! :D

Hehe, we hide it under the "Scuba Chat" link at the top of each page. Best hiding place *ever*! :D

Oh wow look at that! Right there under my nose. I always head right to the "board features", and "quick links". Maybe I should be a little more observant:snore:

And it's still big fun in there.Just go and "meet"some fellow members.:D

Back
Top Bottom