Chartering in the BVI with a dive focused Catamaran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

itsjustme0770

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a dive focused BVI charter. I've searched and searched, but all seem to want to limit dives or insist on rendezvous diving, even the boats with compressors on board. I am not looking for max diving, but would like the option of 2 dives/day for 10 day. Max I am finding is 6 dives per week total. Any thoughts or advice would be great. I've talked to a number of brokers, and still coming up shy for what I am looking for. Am I just not asking the right questions?

All Star Cuan Law is a fully-crewed 105' trimaran that sails and dives the British Virgin Islands. Weather permitting, we offer 14-16 dives during our 6-night Sunday to Saturday trips. In addition to exploring the BVI's beautiful wrecks and reefs, you can participate in numerous topside adventures like paddleboarding, kayaking, and snorkeling, plus shore excursions including hikes, bar-hopping, and more.

If you're interested in a different destination, All Star Cat Ppalu is a fully-crewed sailing catamaran that explores the Exuma Cays, Bahamas. Since this trip and Bahamas flights are more affordable, charting the whole boat for a small group is an excellent value. On Cat Ppalu, we offer up to 19 dives during our Saturday to Friday trips. With a full charter, you can control the itinerary...so the ratio of topside adventures to diving is up to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom