Charleston, SC area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AeroMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, I found a nice piece of petrified wood in the Edisto River this past year and I was able to grind the ends flat on a diamond wheel at work and got them nice and flat. I need someone in the Charleston area who can buff out the ends so I can post pics of the ends on a fossil site to hopefully get an ID.

aeromike,give me a call I,ll polish it for you. My number is 803 759 0153. I polish teeth and bone ect. all the time . I live in Eutawville so I,m not too far away. I,m the Phill Lee Taylor has mentioned.

aeromike,give me a call I,ll polish it for you. My number is 803 759 0153. I polish teeth and bone ect. all the time . I live in Eutawville so I,m not too far away. I,m the Phill Lee Taylor has mentioned.

Hey Phill is sure was good to talk with you, I wanted to send you the spot we were talking about but I need your email, send me an email at mcac95@gmail.com and I'll reply with the spot.

Mike

Hello Phill!

Haven't read a posting on this board from you in an Ice Age.

Scroll down this Edisto River thread (<- click here) and take a look at the mapped site (just above the Ace Basin) and the bottom two Edisto river photos. May want to put these sites on this years dive agenda. I am hunting a Megalodon BONE-YARD like the one you put me on many years ago. I am sure you don't remember it because all we pulled was GIANT frags, and LOTS of them

The Red Meg in the U-tube video came from the Ace Basin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom