Wanted Charger: Liquidvision X1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernone

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone with a dead x1 who might sell their charger/transfer USB interface?

Backstory for interest:
When the dive charter sank and my primary computer went to the bottom of the great lakes this summer, my backup computer charger and a bunch of other gear also went with it.

Would be nice to get it up and running. Tried using direct voltage to the terminals but I can't get it to boot even when charged that way. (charged this way before when only low battery and booted up already)

Photo for additional interest:
FB_IMG_1542241914752.jpg

You can have whatever I can find of what's left of my dead one. Remind me tomorrow.

Okay, found the charger and US standard plug, still looking for rest of plugs.

Okay, found the charger and US standard plug, still looking for rest of plugs.

Much appreciated! (Also, the US plug will do perfectly)

-humor -
As a truism this is why one should never throw out any electrical adapter, ever!

Sent today.
USPS tracking # (9505 5136 0633 8325 5028 63)......Saturday delivery.

PS: tell your friend, if he opens the box, to be careful NOT to lose the removable PLUG for the cord. I had to detach it to fit it in the box. Without that, you're kinda dead in the water 'til you find another (common) plug/wire.

Contents of box:
1. Charger wire w/plug
2. Detached prongs for plug
3. Computer interface
4. USB-to -interface-cable (found by accident due to procrastination....and maybe beer)

what charter sank in Ontario ? I didn't hear of one

Sent today.
USPS tracking # (9505 5136 0633 8325 5028 63)......Saturday delivery.

PS: tell your friend, if he opens the box, to be careful NOT to lose the removable PLUG for the cord. I had to detach it to fit it in the box. Without that, you're kinda dead in the water 'til you find another (common) plug/wire.

Contents of box:
1. Charger wire w/plug
2. Detached prongs for plug
3. Computer interface
4. USB-to -interface-cable (found by accident due to procrastination....and maybe beer)

Perfect! It will even give me a way to back up my dive log. I appreciate you taking the time to find the parts and offering to get them to me. Thank you!

Cameron

@abnfrog
Tobermory family vacation, charter didn't go so well:
received_10156218388784220.jpeg

received_10156218380019220.jpeg

All survived. Two trapped in the submerged flooded wheelhouse, my brother went down breath holding to haul them out and managed to dislodge a window. (Neck seal catastrophically failed in the struggle flooding him but he got them out.) Hikers called in the coastguard, those guys response and response time was unparalleled the same goes for Parks Canada and lovely folks of Tobermory. My respect and love to them.

Near miss all around.

HOLY CRAP my worst nightmare .... im glad every one was ok ....maybe gear insurance is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom