Changing user name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may want to contact one of the mods directly in case they miss seeing this thread.

annasea:
You may want to contact one of the mods directly in case they miss seeing this thread.

Ok, who and how do I contact a moderator. I ‘m slightly challenged when it comes to computers and forums. That is the main reason why I am looking to change the user name so I can keep them all the same.

Just send an email to the administrator. I just had my user name
changed by doing that. Happy diving.

go to the main forum (ScubaBoard) and scroll down ... you will see a Moderator's List

look at that list. the people with rank of Administrator and Advisor will be able
to change your name if they have time. i'd PM all of them and see who answers first.

H2Andy:
go to the main forum (ScubaBoard) and scroll down ... you will see a Moderator's List

look at that list. the people with rank of Administrator and Advisor will be able
to change your name if they have time. i'd PM all of them and see who answers first.

Found it and sent them all a PM. Thanks everyone for the help.

Back
Top Bottom