Change my Username

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any Advisor can change user names. I'll take care of it for you, PM on the way.

Hey LunarDiver,

have you seen this fella Blackwater?

He was here today, I'm sure of it... :D

The name doesn't seem to have been registered yet. "blackwater2x2" made one post a year ago, but - looks like you're open for go. :thumb:

DandyDon:
The name doesn't seem to have been registered yet. "blackwater2x2" made one post a year ago, but - looks like you're open for go. :thumb:

Actually, that username has been in use since July of 2002... blackwater ..................... He's already changed his username, anyway...LunarDiver is the new username..

Firefyter:
Actually, that username has been in use since July of 2002... blackwater ..................... He's already changed his username, anyway...LunarDiver is the new username..
Okay, Im confused? Blackwater joined in 2002. Last posted in 2005.

LunarDiver - who joined last month - said: "I would like to change my username to Blackwater please..."

Am I making it worse? :silly: I'll get back to working on the antigues in the garage.:D

DandyDon:
Okay, Im confused? Blackwater joined in 2002. Did he change his, is he "NA"?

LunarDiver - who joined last month - said: "I would like to change my username to Blackwater please..."

Am I making it worse? :silly: I'll get back to working on the antigues in the garage.:D
This request has already been taken care of.

DandyDon:
Okay, Im confused? Blackwater joined in 2002. Did he change his, is he "NA"?

Nope...Blackwater joined in '02, and is still an active member. Another person joined last month, and today, wanted to change their username to blackwater. Blackwater was already taken, so they changed their username to LunarDiver. Dee, or another advisor, had already taken care of this prior to your post. Since they've changed their username, all their prior posts now appear under the new username.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom