Chammyz thrilled to be a part of ScubaBoard and its worldwide Scuba audience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chammyz

Registered
Reaction score
A long time advocate and reader of the Scubaboard, Chammyz has decided to get "our feet wet" .
We have been outfitting scuba divers around the world for years and has even done some custom Scubaboard Chammyz and would like any or all of you to ask any questions or remit any awesome Chammyz stories or experiences.
Thank you and looking forward to getting more involved with all the scuba forums and raising awareness for the industry and the conservation of its natural resources.
For those of you who are Scubaboard members, punch in the coupon code 'chammyz' and automatically receive a %15 discount on your next order...

Welcome!! LOVE my Chammyz and it has served me well for many years. :)
(though I wish I had gotten a different color and a smaller size! <LOL>)

Let me know what color and size you need and I will arrange to ship with special Scubaboard Chammyz discount!
Thanks for nice comments!
...eventually you have to get out of the water....

I just ordered a Boat Coat for Mrs DS and used the "Chammyz" 15% scubaboard discount. Made the wife happy and saved 15%, how can you go wrong with that?

Thanks!

Great products and we are proud to be a Chammyz dealer! We're glad they have a presence on ScubaBoard!

I've used Chammyz products for years.... there's nothing better to wrap up in post-dive.

How about some ScubaBoard logo'd clothes for our shop here? :D

Back
Top Bottom