Chamber Day 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmermaid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, it's that time of year again. I have posted it on the Calendar - it's May 7 this year. For more information, see:
www.chamberday.org
I will probably make the evening event. Anyone else?

I couldn't get the website to open. Maybe they are having some tech difficulties.

Jason

I just tried it, and it took a moment, but then it went through. Odd...

I'm so there. I missed the Avalon clean up this year (work....it always gets in the %#^$& way....).

I'll call tomorrow AM - I love some of thise boats.

Thanks for the tip.

K

Hey kELPMERMAID,

I will be getting into LA on 4/30 and be there til 5/12. Was planning on doing a couple of dives over at Catalina. Didn't even think of Chamber Day.

Thanks for the heads up, will have the g/f sign us up, either the Pacific Star or the Aquatica more than likely.

I think it is important that we support the chamber to make sure that it remains available to those who need it. I am particularly concerned that the county might find it an easy target for budget cuts in these trying economic times because it benefits relatively few people.
I went ahead and got my ticket for Chamber Evening, putting my money where my mouth is.
Let me know if you are going over to Avalon to dive the park.

I'm going to try and make it to the evening event if I'm in town. I may be in the Bay area that week.

Kelpmermaid,

I am obviously going to do everything humanly possible to do the Chamber Day, and the g/f and I are talking about a couple of days over at the Point. Not sure on the dates yet but will let you know so we can try to get together.

Well you know us Laguna Sea Sports guys will be there... Gotta support Gord and other crew over there at the chamber :wink:

Well, we signed up yesterday to go out on the Pacific Star for Chamber Day. Can't wait to play in the kelp again.

Back
Top Bottom