CF200 Special Production

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA STEVE

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to purchase this drysuit with zip seals, kevlar pads and pockets. Can anybody tell me where I could get one at a good price. I have read discussions on this before, saying they are marked up at least 50%. I don't think my lds is going to work with me on this.

SCUBA STEVE:
I would like to purchase this drysuit with zip seals, kevlar pads and pockets. Can anybody tell me where I could get one at a good price. I have read discussions on this before, saying they are marked up at least 50%. I don't think my lds is going to work with me on this.

What size are you looking for? Would you be interested in an almost new cf200 with less than 10 dives on it?

kaliban:
What size are you looking for? Would you be interested in an almost new cf200 with less than 10 dives on it?

I am going to need a big size, probably a special production. I am 52" in the chest and about 40-42" in the waist, 5'11" and 13 in shoe size.

DUI only allows dealers to discount by 20 percent or risk losing their line. Dan's (address posted above) has pretty good prices. That's where I'm getting my TLS350.

On the other hand, there are returns and seconds that you can find for better prices. The problem is that you will either fit or not in them.

In theory, but in reality there is a different world out there. Good luck!

ScubaDadMiami:
DUI only allows dealers to discount by 20 percent or risk losing their line. Dan's (address posted above) has pretty good prices. That's where I'm getting my TLS350.

On the other hand, there are returns and seconds that you can find for better prices. The problem is that you will either fit or not in them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom