Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCSCUBA

Registered
Reaction score
For those looking to join a dive club in central Virginia, there are currently two options.

The Richmond Dive Club meets on the second Tuesday of each month. They have great guest speakers and lots of other member perks. Richmond Dive Club - Home

Just south of Richmond is Tri-City SCUBA & Adventure Club. This club was formally The Chester Dive Club. It was founded in 2002 and meet for about 12 years. It was restarted by Tri-City SCUBA in Colonial Heights in 2019. The goal of the club is to bring local divers, instructors and shops together and help grow our diving community. While the club does organize dive trips, it also organizes non-diving activities such as camping, backpacking, kayak & canoe trips as well as other outdoor adventurous activities. Information about the club can be found on their Facebook page, Log In or Sign Up to View or www.tricityscuba.com

TRI-CITY SCUBA CLUB.png
TRI-CITY SCUBA CLUB.png
How about posting the club patch in the active thread

"Pride or Brag or Jackets"

sdm

Thank you !

However, that is not the patch for the dive club --
Suggest that you click on Richmond dive club for an example

It is their club suggest allow them to post patch if interested

sdm

' looking for dive buddies this summer for Phoenix. Do club members go there in a group?
I live in Easton ,Md . AOW and EAN.
Mike
Mike,
The Richmond Dive Club does have dates that they go in as a group and are a great bunch of people to dive with Richmond Dive Club - Diver Days
I know the the people from both groups http://www.tricityscuba.com/ and they are great people. All looking for an excuse to get wet. I would look at the June Wednesday date, camp out at Phoenix the night before dive Wednesday if it is possible. There is also a great restaurant down the road called the Nottaway Diner for a meal the night before or leaving on the way back home.awesome salad bar

It's a little bit of a hike for me but worth the drive, if anyone is looking to dive this weekend please let me know. I'm in the Virginia Beach area and need to get in the water at least once a month for work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom