Central Atolls confirmed cruises aboard Blue Horizon III with a 50% OFF Deal!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebooker.com

Contributor
Reaction score
Reserve a diving trip aboard Blue Horizon III with a 50% OFFdiscount and get yourself a cruise with confirmed departure and such a nice deal!

23 May - 30 May 2021
30 May - 6 Jun 2021
6 Jun - 13 Jun 2021
13 Jun - 20 Jun 2021
4 Jul - 11 Jul 2021
1 Aug - 8 Aug 2021
5 Sep - 12 Sep 2021
12 Sep - 19 Sep 2021
19 Sep - 26 Sep 2021

The initial price was 2100 USD & the current is ONLY 1050 USD.
➡️Check details about boat and availability here:clearmask:>

Hello Divebooker.com, I tried booking the 19 - 26 September and you mentioned it was not possible because that trip is not planned. Maybe update this post?

I would also like an update, because I do think this is a great offer and might consider depending on the dates available.

Thanks!

Hello Divebooker.com, I tried booking the 19 - 26 September and you mentioned it was not possible because that trip is not planned. Maybe update this post? It is kind of a waste of time for someone to look through all your details, decide they want to do your trip and then have you tell them that the trip is not happening. I would also like an update, because I do think this is a great offer and might consider depending on the dates available.

Thanks!
Hello Alberto
All mentioned trips are planned and the fleet extended special offer with 50% discount until the end of June. Unfortunately the cruise on 19 Sep - 26 Sep 2021 doesn't have guaranteed departure at this time due to a lack of participants, but the situation might change later on if more guests will make bookings.. At the same time one more week became confirmed - 11 Jul - 18 Jul 2021.
As we informed you via email, we will keep you posted about the trip status and let you know if it becomes confirmed.
We ask you to wait or if you are flexible with the dates - would suggest to book a cruise one week earlier - on 12 Sep - 19 Sep 2021.
At your disposal.

Hello,

Yeah its a great deal! @Dan. Also thanks for the trip report.

Divebooker, thanks for telling me about the week ahead. Emailing you right now! Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom