Cenote Kukulkan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackwood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Jan 5 brought the first El Norte of my recent Cozumel trip, so a few of us went over to Playa for a couple of cavern tours. Here's a video of Cenote Kukulkan, which is part of the Chac Mool system near Puerto Aventuras.

In retrospect, I would have made it a little shorter since it kinda drags, but hopefully you enjoy it.

[vimeo]8740193[/vimeo]

Last edited:
Marc cant get the vid.

Evidently I'm doing the embed wrong.

Here's the external link: http://vimeo.com/8740193

Last edited:
Wow, that was one of the first cenotes we dove, probably three years ago. Great video, makes me want to go back and do it again.

In post #1 you have....

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/8740193[/vimeo][/QUOTE]

Which is why it doesn't load.

You were correct with...

[vimeo]8740193[/vimeo]

You can still edit post #1

Great video, I did a Cenote dive about 2 years ago at Chac Mool. What a geat experience. After watching the video I want to go back for another dive in a cenote.

Great video, I did a Cenote dive about 2 years ago at Chac Mool. What a geat experience. After watching the video I want to go back for another dive in a cenote.

Entering from Chac Mool (second dive) was awesome. I didn't bring my camera as I wanted to really enjoy the dive, but I was kicking myself afterwards.

When my husband and I did the dive we were fairly new divers and so a camera was not in our dive plan. Now with more experience and more dives under our belt we would love to go back and do the dive with a camera.

Back
Top Bottom