Cenote guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't help you with either diablo or aztec, but I just returned from Plays Del Carmen and dove Dos Ojos with Klaus at Playa Scuba Dive Center * Centro de Buceo * Tauchbase - Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Many other scubaboard members have also dove with Klaus. He runs a first class operation, provides one-on-one service, has been diving the cenotes since 1981 and captures some amazing photos and video of your dive. Klaus also knows where to find the BEST road side tacos in the Yucatan Peninsula!!

Good luck

- Rob

Drat! Dennis is a great guy, but I'm afraid he's been incredibly busy as of late. If you can get a hold of him, I know he will absolutely take care of you.

I can second Steve Bogaerts. Very conscientious, safety minded, and extremely knowledgable (encyclopedic?). He was our Cavern to Full Cave instructor, and I highly recommend him. Plus, he's an active explorer and has great stories. He and Robby recently connected No Hoch and Sac Actun.

You should be able to reach Dennis via the website at: Diablo Divers - Home or at the following numbers:

NEW - We have a direct line from Canada, it's much cheaper to call Canada than Mexico from within Canada or the USA: 780 628-2722
Also feel free to call us at 011. 52. 984.105.8509 from outside Mexico or 01.44.984.105.8509 within areas of Quintana Roo and 01.984.105.8509 from else where with in Mexico.

Dennis can also be reached at Aquanauts the shop in Puerto Aventuras.... www. aquanauts-online.com or at the following numbers:

From Canada call us at 1-561-450-8365 or the USA, toll free 1-877-623-2491​
tel: 011 52 984-873-5041​
tel/fax: 011 52 984-873-5280​
if calling from Mexico, drop the '011 52' and substitute '01'​

Don, thanks for the heads up on this thread. Sorry if you are having trouble reaching me. If you send an email to info@diablodivers.com you will get a reply back within a day or try the numbers above that Ross mentioned. The toll free number from the US rings in the shop during business hours 8:30 - 6:00 Central time. The Canadian number rings at my house and my lovely wife will be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom