CDHKand RAW for A630

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rileybri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SO I just uploaded the CHDK hack for my Canon A630! First let me say that it was easy, fairly intuitive, and incredibly seamless (well the only weird event was when I opened the download it wanted to repeatedly open endless new tabs in Firefox??)

When I press the shortcut to activate the RAW function on my A630 I get no indication that is is actually activated. Is this a "its just on" kind of thing or is there an icon that I am supposed to see to know that it is on?
For my camera its the Direct print (ALT) and +/- buttons. I press them and noting appears to happen??

Live bat indicator
live histograms
zebra mode

ALL VERY COOL!!!

Depends what version of the hack you have - some display RAW in the display, some dont. Some will tell you how many RAWs you can take, some dont.

I use the "Allbest" build.

Failing that take a photo then look at the memory card on a PC - see if there's a .CRW file.

Thank you for the reply, I will check out the memory card to see what file types it is saving. at the moment I am using the GrAnd's Original Builds v1.00c. I do not get any graphic display so I am guessing RAW is just "happening", or not included? Thanks again for your input.

Brian D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom