CCR diving in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joemcd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As Thailand is really the only place open in Asia at the moment, I booked at trip to Phuket at the end of December. Does anyone have any recommendations of dive shops that do CCR diving on the island? I basically want to build up my hours for my MOD2 course.

Thanks

Sort of OT, but if you want to set a date for diving at NDAC I'm sure a bunch of Brits would join you. Sure, not Thailand, but at least it's some hours and some decent depth is available!

Hi Wibble,

That is quite tempting to be honest and something I've been considering. I'm hoping my new suit (Santi) arrives in time for Thailand as I'm disliking the fit of my O'Three even after some changes. I'm hoping that will improve my confidence with it.

Blue Label Diving. Ben is wandering about at the moment, but Claus is there. Definitely able to get you set up.

Blue Label Diving. Ben is wandering about at the moment, but Claus is there. Definitely able to get you set up.
Thanks Merlyne. They are the site that comes up when I search that looks quite modern. Their FB page is a bit quiet but that's probably because there's not a huge amount going on at the moment.

I did Cavern through Full Cave with them. Great team.
Yeah, with things slowly opening, I don't know what kind of schedules they are running.
Reach out to them and see what you can get into. I love diving out there, have fun!

Thank you. I'll reach out to them and see what they say. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I emailed a few I found online and Blue Label Diving were the ones to get back to me. Discussing options with them now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom