caymancasey gets two thumbs up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bear Hunter

Reaction score
My new wife and I went to the "Kay-Man" Island last week for our honeymoon!

While we were there we went on two after noon dives with casey and keith!

Let me teel you all they are both two great people to dive with.

My newly certifed wife could not get down to the bottom of the ocean on the first dive because she didnt have enough weight...so casey diving with our group worked with her until she got her breathing undercontrol until she was neutral boyant!

Other divemasters would of sent her back to the boat and made her abort her first dive so the resst of the group could go on...but she took the time to help her!!!

Casey picked us up on time at our hotel and took us to the dive boat for free.

When we got there we loaded up and went on our way....no wheres your money...you owe me $$$$$ that was all taken care of after the dives which was nice!

The rental equipment was in good shap, not some old equipment from the 70's!

The boat was very spacious and well kept.

Keith was an excellent boat captian and dive master!

over all I would rate them as a A+ scuba outfitter...I dont know how the dives could of been any better!

If anyone wants to know anything about the caymans email me I would share any info that I can with you...leeyohe322@cs.com

Jason and Melissa Lee

Hi Jason and Melissa,

Congratulations on getting married and on having such a great honeymoon. Sounds like a fabulous experience down there with Casey and the best part is you got to experience it together. That is one of the best parts of having your spouse be your dive buddy. You will get to share many more dives together and relive those memories for many years to come.

Once again, congratulations.

Cheers,

Bear...What's the official name of the operator you are praising? I want to make sure their name is in the contacts section of my log so I can find them when I eventually get to the Caymans.

--Mike

They have a web site...www.neptunesdivers.com!

Dont get me wrong they are not the big dive company with 10 boats and 30 employees they are the mom and pop operation!!!

Again I cant say enough about them!

Jason LEE

I guess that's what happens when you're too busy doing things (getting prepared for Chantal was one... thank goodness she decided we weren't worthy of her presence..) and not checking in on the board (DOH!!).... you miss a great compliment! Thanks, Jason! We had a great time diving with you and Melissa also! Come back soon! Happy Honeymooning!
Casey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom