Cayman Brac Marine and Wildlife Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrackaFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you happen to be on Cayman Brac, please consider supporting this cause by buying a chip. They do valuable work that benefits us all. I understand that there is a similar program on Little Cayman.

upload_2019-10-30_19-29-35.jpeg

upload_2019-10-30_19-31-24.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-30_19-25-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-30_19-25-4.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 68
Cool! Do they sell them at Cayman Brac Beach Resort?

I will be there December 28-Jan 4! Very excited!

Irradication, is that killing with radiation? I like the tags and the purpose:)

I bought one of these when on the Brac last summer but I think these of the sorts of projects the Cayman government should be actively engaged in anyway, rather than continuing to ignore the sister islands and spending their time and money lobbying for a cruise ship dock for GC.

Yeah, like @Redfoot asked, are they available at CBBR or is there another location where they can be purchased?

Yes you can buy them at both dive shops, Brac Scuba Shack and CBBR. They are also available at several dive resorts on Little Cayman.

Irradication, is that killing with radiation? I like the tags and the purpose:)

LOL. Come on Scubadada, new words are invented every day. So let us see, they want to eradicate the green iguanas or greenies and they tag the groupers with a chip that contains a micro amount of radioactive material. So combine eradication and radiation mixed with some CayBrew and you have “Irradication”
Or maybe they just bought a drone with a death ray. IDK

Back
Top Bottom