Cayman Aggressor Night Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mchiapetto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been reading the weekly posts of the Captain's Logs but there is not enough detail to answer my question. So I am hoping for either Aggressor to respond or perhaps hear the experiences of others who have been on this boat. Is there availability to do a night dive every night during the week or is it only done a few of the nights?

Thanks so much. We are booked on a trip leaving Aug 10. We are so excited and it looks like there will be no hurricane activity!!

Mike

As I recall from my three trips, there were night dives each night, except when we were crossing from GC to LC and the final short day of diving off GC. There was a pre-dawn dive in lieu of a night dive, the day we crossed back to GC from LC, so we still got 5 dives that day. Your mileage may vary depending on when/if you cross from GC to LC to CB.

Have an awesome time. I loved all three of my Cayman Aggressor trips, January, June, and late May.

I was on the trip in April of last year. We were not able to make the crossing to LC so we had the opportunity to do a night dive every day of the week except as mentioned above on Friday, the half day of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom