Cayman Aggressor July 20-27, 2019 Cayman Aggressor, $2595 early booking special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lana.mcglynn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
July 20-27, 2019 Cayman Aggressor, $2595 early booking special. New Boat, no bunk beds! Visit the Top Dive Sites of the Cayman Islands. This is a NEW boat, beautiful interior and many amenities.This trip includes up to 5 dives per day and all meals beverages, much more. Message me for more details..
photo.jpg
Boat.jpg

Have they sorted out the mooring situation to the approval of the DOE yet or are the available moorings still limited?

Have they sorted out the mooring situation to the approval of the DOE yet or are the available moorings still limited?

I will contact Aggressor Fleet tomorrow, but this trip is July 2019, and I am sure they are working on a solution. Please let me know if you are interested in traveling with the Diving Divas. Also it is almost a year away so I am sure issues will be resolved?

Back
Top Bottom