Caye Caulker - Here we come. July 22 - 29.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BelikinMan

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Got our plane tickets. House is booked. We are very ready for a vacation!

I have started emailing some dive operators and will more than likely be using Belize Diving Services (http://www.belizedivingservice.com) for most of the diving. I plan on going ahead and getting my advanced OW while I am there. I figure I am going to do a night dive and deep water (blue hole), so if I am in the water, might as well get the cert. I also plan on setting up my fellow travelers with some snorkling while I am diving by just having them come out with me. Right now, I plan on hitting all the major dive sites but it will be tight so I hope the weather will be good.

We have rented a house for a week through Amanda Badger and plan on spending the rest of the time being as lazy as humanly possible. Maybe cave tubing. We have a good idea of all the restaurants on the island and really don't plan on getting over to Pedro.

Anyway, just looking for some any last minute advice from some Caulker vets before we take off.

I'm by no means a veteran of caye caulker, but I commend you to check out Frenchie's and Paradise Down for diving, in that order. Frenchie's is owned and operated by long time locals.

Go across the split once for breakfast.

And of course, enjoy sunset at the Lazy Lizard (at the split). What a great place. Enjoy!

will be interested in a trip report when you are done - we are doing the same thing at the end of Aug....(Belize Diving Services and an apartment from Amanda)

joe caulker:
I'm by no means a veteran of caye caulker, but I commend you to check out Frenchie's and Paradise Down for diving, in that order. Frenchie's is owned and operated by long time locals.

Go across the split once for breakfast.

And of course, enjoy sunset at the Lazy Lizard (at the split). What a great place. Enjoy!
Paradise Down is no longer operating

stu_in_fl:
will be interested in a trip report when you are done - we are doing the same thing at the end of Aug....(Belize Diving Services and an apartment from Amanda)
I like your website.

I am planning on doing some serious writing while I am down there and see if I can get it published.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom