caves at Du An

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makhno

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about diving the caves at Du An (in Guangxi)? I've read some articles about a couple of exploratory dive expeditions, and I recall reading something about a technical dive center opening up to provide services to cave divers at Du An, but I have found very, very little information about this (perhaps because I can't read Chinese).

Any pertinent info would be appreciated.

Thanks for the link; that's a recent article.

Do you know how to contact the dive center that's there? Are there any English-speaking cave divers on staff there? My Chinese is about as bad as my French.

what a wonderful experience!I heard Du an cave before,it is a beautiful place and the yao people is so enthusiasm!and I want to know the spring is warm of cold,is it a danger place to dive?
Don't know anything about this place. But I believe the cave is ONLY suitable for full cave trained diver. Is it dangerous? Yes they had lost a diver there not too long ago.
Fresh spring is usually cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom