CAVE WINGS AND B.C.s VERY CHEAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyd63

Reaction score
west central Florida, Weeki Wachee Springs
Hi everyone ! I have brand new Dive Rite Classic Wings and weight intergrated B.C.s for sale. I was a long time dive shop owner and have gotten out of the instruction and the business. These items are new.
I'll sell each set of the wings for $100.00 you pay to ship. Classic or the rec wings. Same with the B.C.s. If you e-mail me I'll send you pictures. I don't check the board here a lot because of our new business. My e-mail is tonyd42363@yahoo.com
I also have a brand new Drager Atlantis Semi closed rebreather. This unit was used by be two times. It has the hard case, fill adapter for the cylinder, all the flow meters and a 40 LB container of Dive Sorb from Drager in PA. I'll take $800.00 for it and you pay to ship.
With the other business, I can take visa or M/C however these prices I discounted for cash, check or money order.
It's been a while since I posted. I have many other things for sale as well. I think they have to be posted in the proper forums. Let me know if I'm wrong. I'll post everything here. Or just e-mail me.

Thanks !!

Tony "D"

Went up and met Tony and purchased a rec wing. Just like he said brand new and a nice guy to talk too. He had alot of good gear at some really great prices. Thanks Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom