Cave diving in North Florida February 24-28, 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’ll be in the Ft. White / High Springs area and diving Feb 24-28.

You can see my profile for more details, but I'm a relatively new TDI Full Cave diver. I've got about 40 or so post-Full-class dives. I dive backmount exclusively. I'm good up to a single stage and deco, though I'm also just as good spending an hour only 300 feet from the entrance just enjoying the dive, and I'm even up for a dive or two with an Intro-level buddy.

I'll likely be centered around the Ft. White area, but I'm willing to meet up anywhere nearby: From Madison Blue to Manatee, Peacock to Little River, and even Ginnie a couple of times.

My focus for diving is to try to slow down. I'm much less worried about where we go and how far we go, and much more interested in enjoying the dive, while working on improving my skills and technique. It's not easy for me to do that -- I'm pretty tightly wound... :) but that's my goal.

If you're interested, please feel free to reply or DM me. Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom