Catamaran Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a group of 12 people, some divers some not. We want to do a crewed charter with all of the amenties and activities for divers and non/divers. Any recommendations. I do have information coming about the Cuan Law but anything else in the BVI or area would be appreciated.

Gotta be a typo or the dude realllllly knows his schedule.

I have done the Cuan Law twice. Very nice for both divers and nondivers. Plenty of room, great food and we always had good crew. Fly into St Thomas then ferry to Tortola. Annie and Duncan, the owners, run a tight ship.

Gussy:
By the way, how do get that timer?

It's somewhere on this board. I can't remember and I don't know how to transfer to my other sites. Sorry. I do know that there was a link to a new baby site that had the timers.
Maybe a search here might come up with the exact website.

As far as retirement goes. I have to retire at 60 whether I am ready or not. No ifs ands or buts.

Gussy:
By the way, how do get that timer?
Click User CP in the blue menubar at the top of this thread, at the bottom of the gray menu on the left is Count Down setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom