Catalina Wed August 23rd, anyone going over

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
" the date is wed the 27th for some reason I couldnt change the title on the header"

or want to go. I am thinking of heading over that morning on my boat and either coming back that late afternoon or sleeping on the boat. getting as many dives as I can swing so if someone wants to go and split the cost evenly let me know. I am figuring on around 90-100 each not counting food or air.thats spending the night, a little less if we come back that day. I have a bbq on the boat so food shouldnt be a real cost. If someone is going to be there already that would work also.

I plan on doing a little hunting and maybe bring a couple hoopnets for crab. Its only a 22' boat so dont expect a yacht. I would prefer someone with a little dive experience no newbies this trip. post or send a pm.

Not to be rude but people I have met before will get preference but I wont be too picky I just want to dive. If you live close to me, I live in rancho cucamonga, we can carpool

Last edited:
no one huh, would anyone be able to go thursday the 28th for the day? i could do 2 people on a day trip and it would split the cost in 3 so it would be in the 50 to 70 range. I know you could do a dive boat for close to that amount and if there was one going I would be on it but theres not, the reason it costs so much is simple,fuel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom