Catalina Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue steal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading over to Catalina to dive the park and will be staying overnight a few times as well as a few day trips.
We have only eaten at the dock side cafe/pedros bar for their lunch/drinks.
Does anyone have any thoughts and advice on some other restaurants for dinner?
Thanks ahead of time.

Armstrongs, Steves, and I like Mi Casita...not everybody does :cool2:.

Thanks for the three. No Mexican food for the wife so mi casita is a no go.
Heard Armstrongs is closing down this fall. How was the food here?

That's a shame if Armstrong's closes, great Food, good portions, great variety (heavy on the Sea Food). Steves is great too, not as much variety, get a seat "on the windows". I'm sure both their menus are online. Antonio's is also fun, good, casual, good variety.

I think "Lob Trap" is where "Flips" used to be? Heard good things but never been in there. If they're makin' it to the 2 Yr. mark they're prolly pretty good. Locals have to like you and eat there for you to survive the off season. As well others come and go...explore a little:cool2:, an' report back please. Oh, and I've been reminded I like 4 things basically at "Mi Casita", Huge Margaritas, good chips and salsa, Chorizo con Queso with Guac, YUM!

Lobster Trap is very good... as is Steve's, Armstrongs... and Antonio's for us budget minded folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom