Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My name is Casey and I'm a development coordinator for an LA-based television production company.

We're in the process of conducting research for a new show whose development was requested by a major TV network. We're on the lookout for any currently operating treasure hunters, shipwreck finders, or marine salvagers. Individual hobbyists, small teams, or small businesses are all accepted!

We're looking for anyone operating in the Caribbean Sea (ideally based in Florida, the Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic). If you fit that bill, or know anyone who does, please encourage them to reach out!

Please contact us at [acecasting2018@gmail.com](mailto:acecasting2018@gmail.com). Please include a little bit about yourself, some of your notable finds, and what equipment you own/use. If you could also include links to your social media (if you have any) or any photos/videos of you in action, that would be super helpful.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from all of you! Please feel free to share this with others, and please reach out with any questions you may have. If you have any recommendations for other places I should post this casting notice, please point me in that direction!

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom