Casa Mexicana?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coachwah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Goin to Coz in late March. We have stayed at Melia, Allegro, and Iberostar. We want AI (wife is a non-diver). Does anybody have any info on this resort? I saw a great price on Casa Mexicana. Any thoughts or info? Thanks.
Ken

Stayed at Casa Mexicana last spring. It is a very nice and clean place. I think it is the best value for the dollar in Coz.

Rich Hagelin

PS Didn't do the AI, however. The breakfast was pretty good.

We stopped by in November to take a look at it as a possibility for our next stay in Coz. A nice guest showed us through her room. The place looked great. it was nice and clean too. Her view wasn't Ocean front, but beyond that, I would try it once. The street noise didn't seem to be a problem, and the public area out front (up one story) was a nice view of the harbour. The cruise ships looked nice all lit up. Being right in town is a plus in my book too.

DS

like richhagelin said very clean hotel and huge breakfast your right downtown and theres a big balcony with a small pool over the street i was very happy with the hotel and will be staying there again.. The only problem is there is no beach around but you can go foe a swim across the street

When staying down town at Casa Mexicana, what pier do the dive operations use to pick you up from?

Dive with an op that will store your gear for you (the ones we have discussed will do so). First day take a taxi to Plaza las Glorias for pick up so you don't have to lug your gear (or make arrangements with the shop the day before). For the rest of time, it's an easy 10 minute walk from CM to PLG.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom