Carpe Vita Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone been on this boat? Looking for some feedback. Thanks!

One of my favorite boats.

I ran into some people on a boat in Florida who had just been on it in February and they were happy with the boat, crew and diving.

I have been on her 4 times. Carpe Diem (the fleet owner company and name of one of their boats) has a great crew across the fleet. A
I wouldn't hesitate to return except I don't feel like diving Maldives again for a long while.

I have been on her 4 times. Carpe Diem (the fleet owner company and name of one of their boats) has a great crew across the fleet. A
I wouldn't hesitate to return except I don't feel like diving Maldives again for a long while.
Why? The hassles of getting to and fro?

Oh no, not the distance because I was only making the trip from Singapore, so not a long haul from Canada.

I've had around 100 dives there, both south and north as well. It's good diving with some exciting current and lots of fish, sharks etc. But I'm more inclined to spend my dive bucks in Indonesia.

The boat is certainly worth doing again though. If I had unlimited resources, I'd easily return.

Oh no, not the distance because I was only making the trip from Singapore, so not a long haul from Canada.

I've had around 100 dives there, both south and north as well. It's good diving with some exciting current and lots of fish, sharks etc. But I'm more inclined to spend my dive bucks in Indonesia.

The boat is certainly worth doing again though. If I had unlimited resources, I'd easily return.
Thanks!

Not to hijack this thread, but I guess I am.....

I’m looking to retire soon and talking with the wife about moving to Indo for a year as a base to Dive various places over there....what’s your take on Indo? Living....where? Cost of living? Long term rentals?I’m in NYC, so it’ll be cheaper for sure....lol.

Going to pm to avoid further thread sidetrack.

Back
Top Bottom