Caribe Blu / Blue Angel 06/02 - 06/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'll be staying at Caribe Blu and diving with BA. I arrive late Monday afternoon and plan on hitting the water first thing Tuesday morning. I'm gonna be there alone, so I plan on getting as many dives in as I possibly can through Saturday, including as many night dives as possible.

If anyone else is gonna be there during that time frame, look me up. If I'm not in the water, I'm always up for going into town for dinner and a few cervesa frios......

Hey,

My wife and two of our friends will be there June 4 - 8. Three of us are completing our open water certification as one friend is already an advanced diver.

It will be our first time to Cozumel. Our instructor here in Colorado recommended CB and Blue Angel.

We get in about 1PM Wednesday and plan on completing 2 shore dives that afternoon towards cert. then finish the other 2 off the boat the next morning. We can't wait; counting down the days.

We are going to put in a request for an afternoon one tank dive to the C-53 wreck. Our instructor said it is quite neat; we just need enough people to make the trip happen.

Talk to you soon.

Chris

I look forward to meeting you, and for what it's worth, you can't go wrong with Caribe Blu and Blue Angel. I absolutely love the place.

Tom, you are tempting me. :D:D:D

Don't know if I'm going to be able to make a trip this year, have a major piece of equipment I need to purchase...a few thousand dollars worth.

If I do make a trip I was thinking about doing David's package with Barracuda. I know, it's not Caribe Blu but....

Don't know if it's because I have dove with him so many times before or what, but last year the service he gave was fantastic...way above and beyond the normal operating procedures for the island. And he cut me a killer deal on the price.

You still at Station 1? I was going to stop in and say hi when I get my tank filled again.

3 more sleeps...... :D

Back
Top Bottom