Caribe Blu and ScubawithAlison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmps

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got back yesterday from a week at Caribe Blu and getting my AOW with Alison Denis. Other than the north wind on Sunday closing the port it was an excellent week. Caribe Blu's pier went into use this week and other stone work is really coming along. It is a great place to stay. The restraunt is especially nice for a good inexpensive lunch overlooking the ocean after diving. They even stayed open late for me one day because I got down after they closed. I only heard good things about BlueAngel diving there as well.

Alison, Chucho, and Carlos of ScubawithAlison were alway professional and friendly. Alison has a loyal following of return divers and I can see why. She was also flexible for divers coming off of cruise ships and I have already booked with her for my family in March.

I also got to meet a bunch of fellow SBers at dinner on Sunday (Thanks Lou) and had a great time during the week visiting with Zack, Jill, Lou, Nancy, Michelle and Rick who were all staying at Caribe Blu.

I had to rebook this trip from one in November and SB came through with some good recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom