Caribbean Explorer II - June 15-22, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have 4 spots on the CE-II sailing from St Kitts to Nevis, Statia, Saba and ending in St Maarten that I held for a group that backed out. The regular price is $2095 but I have these booked for $1595 and willing to pass along for that $500 savings.

We have a group of 4 still traveling on this trip and welcome other fun loving folks to join us!

Please message or call me for more details.

Thanks - Rob
864-247-6166

I have 4 spots on the CE-II sailing from St Kitts to Nevis, Statia, Saba and ending in St Maarten that I held for a group that backed out. The regular price is $2095 but I have these booked for $1595 and willing to pass along for that $500 savings.

We have a group of 4 still traveling on this trip and welcome other fun loving folks to join us!

Please message or call me for more details.

Thanks - Rob
864-247-6166

Hi Rob,
Curious what you thought of the cabins on CEXII and any preference? We are looking at booking for this coming July. What did you think of the diving?

Back
Top Bottom