Caribbean Club Restaurant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Breakfast buffet that comes with your stay is good. They'll cook something else for you if you prefer.

We usually eat there on their BBQ night and I like their goat stoba too.

Breakfast buffet that comes with your stay is good. They'll cook something else for you if you prefer.

We usually eat there on their BBQ night and I like their goat stoba too.

Good to hear about breakfast. How about dinners there? And what the heck is goat stoba?!

I have had all three meals there and they were fine. I think goat stoba is goat stew a local delicacy that I have yet to try in 6 trips. Lunches were tasty and to no one's surprise their specialty is the Club sandwich. Other than BBQ night dinner is a pretty small crowd. In full disclosure I am not very finicky and after a couple dives road kill iguana looks good to me!

Yep, goat stew.

Haven't eaten lunch there. Usually just eat leftovers or make sandwiches. Good bread and lunch meats at Van Den Tweel's. Or maybe the Kite City truck.

Breakfast is good. Bonaire has many other great places to eat lunch and dinner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom