Suggestion Carbon Dating of Threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Wristshot

Wristshot

Contributor
Reaction score
I suggest that the start date for each thread be added to the information posted. Currently the threads subject and thread starter are posted in one box, and the last poster and the date of their post is listed in another box.

If the start date was listed, it would be a helpful piece of information (in some cases). I would think that it would not be a lot of work to add this, but I could be wrong.

Just a suggestion.

Wristshot

Been asked a few times before, cant be bothered to do a search, but lots of dredged up threads knocking about - and people who will say that they can bring back useful info, gems of threads - i reckon that is about 1-2% of the archived stuff, none of which are unearthed, only discussions which the searcher then replies to the original poster or old replies thinking that the poster might still be reading the thread. Just need some indication that a thread is an old one i guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom